Q: Fuel

I'll stop somewhere and when I try to start car it won't start it sounds like fuel not getting to carborator.can u help and about how much will it cost I'll wait anywhere up to a hour until it starts

Sounds like you have a clogged fuel filter or dirty injector ports. You may want to try putting a can of Seafoam in your gas tank and see if this will help clean your fuel system out. If you still need help after trying that, I recommend having YourMechanic dispatch you a professional technician to come inspect your fuel system.