Q: Stabilizer link loose light coming on

Have not having any problem or sounds But yesterday the stabilizer link Light came on Then service traction control Don't know what that means Thanks

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The stabilizer link and traction control lights can illuminate for several reasons. The simple fix would be if a sensor has failed somehow. The more complex issues would include mechanical damage or failure of some kind. The best way to start the diagnostic process is to have the vehicle scanned and find out what the warning light is trying to tell you. Secondly a full inspection of the steering and suspension systems would be a safe call. Have the vehicle scanned and then do a visual inspection.

3. Stabilizer link loose light coming on