Q: I have a 2015 ford focus how do i turn it off when i get stuck in the snow

I live in buffalo ny we have alot of snow and it is sometimes important to have the traction control disengaged to get into or out of a parking spot. How do you disengage the tc and then re-engage it. 2015 ford focus

If you use steering controls and select driver menu and go down to settings and select it. Go to driver assist and select it. Go to traction control and turn it on or off as needed.

• I have a 2015 ford focus how do i turn it off when i get stuck in the snow