master cylinder is bad, but does it make a noise going do...

Q: master cylinder is bad, but does it make a noise going down the road. if so what kind. mine is intermittent

There is a constant low noise coming from rear end. I'm adding fluid to rear end tomorrow. Calipers don't appear to be loose and u joints ok. One ball joint on front end needs replacing

Hello, thank you for writing in. The master cylinder may make some noises, however it is rather unlikely that you are going to hear these fluid sounding noises over the engine noise. Start by adding the differential fluid and take further diagnostics from there. Keep in mind, there is going to be a reason the rear end is leaking, and you will want to look into that as well. Once you add the differential fluid, if you are still hearing the noise, you will want to take a look at the wheel bearings. This is assuming that you have already checked the tires and they are properly inflated and in good condition. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.