Q: All 4 power windows won't roll up or down from any of the window controls in the cabin.

2006 Honda Odyssey - Power windows will not work at all from any of the controls inside the cabin. However, the windows will go down by a double press on the unlock button of the key fob, and will go up or down using the automatic function of inserting the key in the drivers door and turning and holding clockwise to lower, and counter-clockwise to raise. Replaced the master switch on drivers side door control and did not fix the issue. No clicking or any noises when up/down buttons pushed. All fuses inside the vehicle and under the hood are good. At a loss and would really like to fix without taking the car to the dealer.

Hello. Typically when this occurs it is because there is an issue with the MCU in the fuse box under the dash. This is a module that is used to provide power to the master switch. It can also be caused by the box itself. I usually need to test all of the circuits with a voltage meter to see where the switch is losing its power. If you want to have your windows fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the windows do not work] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/windows-inspection

3. All 4 power windows won't roll up or down from any of the window controls in the cabin.