Q: There's like a ticking noise coming from my engine that only happens when I drive on a highway and when stopping at a red light.

I thought it was the oil since it was low. But I just filled it up and still was making the noise. Is coming from the right side of the car. Also thought it was from the vent but I put it on max and there was no noise so is definitely coming from the engine. It happened rarely after I drive on a high way and stop at a red light.

The noise that you are hearing from the engine could be one or more lifters ticking. The lifters use oil from the engine to create a hydraulic pressure in them to keep them in contact with the valvetrain. If the lifter is old and sticking, then at high rpm’s the lifter moves too slow to fill back up with oil pressure causing the lifter to tap as there is a clearance between the lifter and the valvetrain. If you need further assistance with your engine making a ticking noise, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. There's like a ticking noise coming from my engine that only happens when I drive on a highway and when stopping at a red light.