Q: cycling humming/buzing noise on highways 65-80 mph

cycling humming/buzing noise on highways 65-80 mph, the on/off cycling goes faster as fast as the car goes, from front driver side, I replaced the wheel bearing, it didn't help, I thought my next step to replace the cv axel, I noted a metal deposit on the cv axle end joint spline! it protrude on the smooth side of the spline, right after the grooves, its a silvery to dull gray metal, i think its Aluminum, I drained the cvt oil and it was clean, replacing the cv axle with clean one, it did a little deference regarding the buzzing/vibration noise, one more thing to add that i didn't see a bearing where the spline goes in, it was a bush! with a spiral carve (i guess for oil lubrication). can you tell what's the problem ? is there a problem with the differential ? how to fix that ? should i replace the whole transmission ? or wait till it fall apart before replacing it ? because so far other than the bumming/buzzing on high-speed the car is performance, how can you help ?

Hey there. There may be a recall on your vehicle to reprogram the transmission control module on the vehicle. The noise may be from the transmission CVT. Have the dealer check for any recalls on the CVT or any other recalls that may pertain to your vehicle.