Q: Nissan Frontier VS. Toyota Tacoma trucks

Which truck is better--a Nissan Frontier or a Toyota Tacoma?

A: Tacoma by far. The Nissans are decent, but ...

Tacoma by far. The Nissans are decent, but unfortunately, Nissans have been going down the hill in the last decades and Toyota is still standing pretty good.

You are not going to get life out of Nissan that you used to. If you could go back two or three decades, Nissans were great. When they were Datsun, they were even better. But they are getting a little bit of problems and the company is becoming a little shaky. Ford was thinking of buying them a few years ago, but when the economy got worse, that deal went through and they didn’t buy them.