Q: 2009 Bmw 650i left driver side fog lamp and low beam malfunction...already replaced bulb but light not on in the headlamp

2009 Bmw 650i left driver side fog lamp and low beam malfunction...already replaced bulb but light not on in the headlamp

If the headlight circuit uses a ballast, or other control circuitry, the output of the circuit should be tested. If power to the bulb is verified, and is within the Factory Service Manual specification, then the bulb is defective. If you desire that a certified mechanic perform the required tests, please simply request a headlight bulb/circuit diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. 2009 Bmw 650i left driver side fog lamp and low beam malfunction...already replaced bulb but light not on in the headlamp