Q: A/c wont turn off mitsubishi lancer gts 08

About 2 years ago, My HVAC blower motor was being very loud and then quit blowing air but staying loud. A friend and I unplugged the hvac and from what i remember took out one of the relay pieces. I finally got a new hvac motor and replaced my cabin filter. I have ac, i can change the temperature of it, however it wont turn off unless my car is off and it is always on high.

The circuit has to be restored to its original configuration particularly as you mention that a relay might have been removed. If you request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will compare the wiring diagram in the Factory Service Manual against what you have at present and the mechanic will simply restore the circuit such that it is switchable as it should be. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. A/c wont turn off mitsubishi lancer gts 08