Q: Power windows not working.

The power windows don't work. None of the switches on all four doors will open or close them.

A: The fact that all your windows are not work...

The fact that all your windows are not working actually sort of narrows down possibilities. The power coming into your power window circuit is fused voltage, meaning it has a fuse to protect the wiring in case of a short circuit. If the fuse is blown for whatever reason no power gets to the switch and your window don’t work. The power from the fuse usually ends up at the master switch on the drivers door. From there it is distributed to the other individual switches. If the master switch goes bad, there is a possibility that none of the other doors will get power. Wiring diagrams for your specific car are usually necessary to diagnose these types of issues, so seeking professional help is advised.

Recommended services
Get a Quote