Q: Noise coming from left front side after making a turn and accelerating

My car seems to make a loud bursting noise, rattle after I make a turn - so once it is straightened out and accelerating again to normal speed.

A: Hi there. It sounds like you may have an cv...

Hi there. It sounds like you may have an cv axle shaft that has excessive cv joint play and is making noise. Typically the cv joint makes noise during tight cornering with acceleration. Find an area that is safe to turn the car in a tight circle (left then right), while accelerating, to identify which side is making noise. A closer inspection of the side making noise may reveal a split cv boot. It would be recommended to replace the axle shaft as an assembly. I recommend having your vehicle properly inspected and repaired by a certified technician with YourMechanic.