Q: Hello i just i started my car and didn't let it warm it showed a sign on the dash engine power reduced i just discovered i have a

asked by on December 28, 2017

My car is leaking gas i discovered a small hole in the tank...im also getting a reduce power on the dash. Im trying to fig out if thats two diff problems or is it becuz the leak

The problems will be two different ones unless the failure code is for loss of fuel tank vapor pressure. I would recommend having fuel leak fixed first and then having the computer scanned for the failure code to see what is causing the reduced throttle cause.