Q: Car starts, idles roughly, and dies.

I start my car up, it idles roughly, and then dies. I tried cleaning the air intake, but that didn't help.

A: Honda's are known to have distributor p...

Honda's are known to have distributor problems. I would have a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, check the codes. They usually give a cam sensor or tdc sensor code and if so you will need to replace the distributor. If it's not giving that code, you may have other issues but I would start with pulling the codes off of the computer. It may just need a tune up. That consists of spark plugs, wires, cap and rotor. A technician from YourMechanic can determine what needs to be replaced.