Q: Oil leaking out

My motor oil is leaking out.

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

Q: I have a 2000 Toyota Corolla. I keep losing oil and it's not leaking on the ground. I changed the spark plugs and found oil on the

Hello, thank you for writing in. While there are several pathways for oil to get to the spark plugs, the most common is the valve cover gasket, and the o-rings located in the spark plug wells. One or both of...

Q: Can you cover up that a car that has a cylinder 3 misfire?

Hello and thank you for your question. You cannot cover up a misfire. Check the spark plug wires and check the spark plugs. Also, check the fuel injector to the cylinder that is misfiring and see if the injector is...

Q: I changed my starter an battery an wen I go to start the truck the fuse keep popping

I sounds like you may have a short or potentially a bad starter relay. The problem should be one of 3 things. 1. Intermittent short in the red wire to the relay or in the brown wire to the starter...