Q: Oil leaking out

My motor oil is leaking out.

A: I would ask for help from a mechanic at You...

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

Q: What does the passenger air bag on light mean?

The Passenger Air Bag On light is located on the center console, with the rest of the front passenger indicators. The light will illuminate when the seat sensor detects that an adult is in the front passenger seat, and it...

Q: Water pump leaking and no pressure in the engine head

You did not mention if the engine was having any running issues other than the two lights coming on. Without knowing the codes that were stored and the actual problems causing the cylinder head to have no compression or coolant...

Q: Starting problem

At 180.000 miles, it could be just about anything. The P0161 and P0140 codes are oxygen sensor codes, and probably don't have anything to do with the starting issue, though you should have that investigated. The P0300 code however is...