Q: Q: Oil leaking out

My motor oil is leaking out.

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

3. Q: Oil leaking out

Q: I'm changing my AE92 OEM Corolla shocks to a KYB Excel-G model. Do I keep the same coil springs?

For most people replacing their springs along with the struts is an issue of budget. Since you are already upgrading the shock portion of the strut, you will also see an improvement with new springs. I definitely suggest replacing the...

Q: 1999 Mazda Miata leaking oil

Oil leaks can be tricky. As the vehicle ages, oil can start leaking from multiple places. If it is dripping on the ground it needs addressed right away. Is it engine oil, power steering, or transmission fluid? All can create...

Q: 2001 mitsubishi montero limited. Need to calibrate idle air valve.

Hello. In order to properly adjust idle speed on this vehicle you will need a scan tool. The vehicle will need to be put in relearn mode to do so. Over time the computer will adapt on its own if...