Q: Oil leaking out

My motor oil is leaking out.

A: I would ask for help from a mechanic at You...

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

Q: How do I tilt the moon roof?

The moon roof tilt is controlled by the moon roof switches, which are directly in front of the moon roof, on the ceiling. To tilt the moon roof open, press the TILT button once. To close the tilt, press the...

Q: Replaced the air conditioning line twice due to rust

Hello. I would suggest that you get the A/C lines replaced again. Next time the A/C is recharged make sure they completely flush the system by adding fluid back into it, as crazy as it sounds. It's possible to flush it...

Q: Air conditioning refrigerant

The brand of refrigerant doesn't matter much, since they all meet the same standards. What matters is getting the correct type. Your vehicle takes R-134A, and that is all that can and should be used. Make sure when putting it...