Q: Oil leaking out

My motor oil is leaking out.

A: I would ask for help from a mechanic at You...

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

Q: How do I scan the tracks?

The scanning feature can be used for CDs, to help you figure out which track to play. To use the feature, simply press the Scan button. The system will then play the first ten seconds of the next track, and...

Q: Leaking issue

The fuel filter and power steering system are in two completely different parts of your car. The power steering pump, rack and lines are located in the engine compartment and the fuel filter is located on the cross member...

Q: Car won't start in hot weather

One possible cause of this issue could be the ignition control module or ignitor. Once they age, they are very susceptible to heat and temperature. Another possibility could be a main relay as well. Fault codes should be read...