Q: Q: Oil leaking out

My motor oil is leaking out.

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

3. Q: Oil leaking out

Q: How do I manually adjust the anti-glare rear view mirror?

The rear view mirror is an important safety feature that allows you to see what is happening behind your vehicle. At night, however, the glare from the headlights of vehicles behind you can diminish your visibility and your safety. To...

Q: Water leak causing overheating

Replacing the radiator is a straightforward job. Any time the cooling system is serviced, the rest of the system will need to be tested as well. Do not continue to drive the car with the risk of overheating it. Damage...

Q: Q: Car only goes in reverse

Hello! The most common cause of your problem is a transmission malfunction or a pressure imbalance in the transmission. With these issues, the car is unsafe to drive until this is resolved. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic,...