Q: Oil leaking out

My motor oil is leaking out.

A: I would ask for help from a mechanic at You...

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

Q: What do the doors do if not opened when unlocked with the wireless control?

Your vehicle has a security system for the door locks, in case you unlock the vehicle but never get in it. If the doors are unlocked via the wireless remote control, but not opened within 60 seconds, then they will...

Q: Ran over tire on interstate, checked underneath car and greenish liquid is dripping/pouring near bottom of radiator. Any advice?

Hi there. Chances are, running over the tire on the interstate has created a radiator problem for your vehicle. The light greenish fluid you are seeing, is most likely coolant/antifreeze.The broken plastic piece near the bottom of the radiator, probably...

Q: Need to know how to remove idle control valve

Hello. The idle control valve on your vehicle is held on by small torx-head bolts. Because of its placement, it is hard to get to them. I typically remove the throttle body which makes this easier. While I have...