Q: Oil leaking out

My motor oil is leaking out.

A: I would ask for help from a mechanic at You...

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

Q: How do I select an audiobook?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you play an audiobook. To choose an audiobook and a select chapter, follow these steps: Press the Menu button. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to Audiobooks, then press...

Q: Missing transmission part

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. There could be a park neutral position (PNP) switch missing from the transmission. There could also be a gear inspection cover missing on the transmission. Look at what part of the transmission is...

Q: Transmission not shifting when engine is running, works when engine is off

It sounds like the clutch will not disengage, which means it either has a failed clutch component or a failed hydraulic component. There is a very real possibility that the transmission will need to come out to repair this issue....