Q: Oil leaking out

My motor oil is leaking out.

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

3. Oil leaking out

Q: my neighbor took car to mechanic, to replace struts, all four, parts and labors around 1300 dollars. reasonable?

The price for parts and labor to replace all 4 strut assemblies and alignment after installation of parts is very reasonable at $1300. When I look up labor the two front struts labor is about 4 hours and the rear...

Q: Coolant leak on car

Hi. The water pump and radiator are common leaks on your van. Your cooling system will need to be inspected to find what part is leaking. It’s ok to add water to the system temporarily until the leak is repaired,...

Q: Half shafts

Hi there. The left hand axle has male end on both sides and the right hand has one male and one female on it. The parts you have are correct. If you need further assistance with your overhaul, a certified,...