Q: Q: Oil leaking out

My motor oil is leaking out.

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

3. Q: Oil leaking out

Q: Dropped piece of foil in my reservoir for my windshield washer fluid. How can I get it out or do I not need to worry about it

Depending on the size of the piece of foil, it may not be a concern, however it could cause some blockage in the lines if small enough. It may be best to try using a small magnetic tool to remove...

Q: My car has a radiator leak and I need to get it to my mechanic

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Q: Ignition and AC problems.

Hello! As far as the key, there may be a component binding inside of the ignition lock cylinder. After years of abuse, a key can become very worn and pose problems when trying to turn the ignition. Since your AC...