Q: Oil leaking out

asked by on February 14, 2016

My motor oil is leaking out.

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

Brake light issue

I would suggest checking first to see if the bulbs need to be replaced. Secondly, check the contacts in the rear tail light sockets. There should be two contacts, one for tail light and one for the brake light. Test...

My low oil light comes on but, when I start the car the second time, it goes out and the dipstick reads full

Hi. The most likely cause of this problem is the oil level sensor has an intermittent problem and is about to fail. There is electrical circuitry inside the oil level sensor that sends info to PCM. Sometimes this electrical circuitry...

2006 Toyota Matrix fuel pump plastic lock ring stuck. Universal removal tool is crap. Help. Frustrated.

Many times there is what is called a spanner wrench that is used to remove fuel pump lock rings. If you are unable to get one of those, a hammer and chisel is your next best option. You could also...