Q: Oil leaking out

My motor oil is leaking out.

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

Q: Car will not crank

Hi there, thanks for writing in. From what you are explaining the engine may have seized. I typically start by trying to crank the engine over by hand to see if it will move. If it will not then the...

Q: 2011 GMC Terrain issues. Oil pan gasket is leaking?

Assuming you are referring to the oil pan gasket, this is not normal for this to leak often, if at all, and especially this soon after having it replaced in 2015. This may indicate that the gasket may have been...

Q: Car roaring at 60 MPH.

The noise you may be hearing is the rear axle bearings at high speeds. The vehicle should be checked by a qualified mechanic and the rear engine may need all the axle bearings replaced or the gears may need to...