Q: Q: Oil leaking out

My motor oil is leaking out.

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

3. Q: Oil leaking out

Q: How do I select a song from a genre?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a song. To choose a song from a specific genre, follow these steps: Press the Menu button. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to Genres, then press...

Q: Coolant leaks inside of car

From the description provided about your Saturn, it appears that the source of your coolant leak is due to a failed heater core. The heater core is similar to a mini radiator and it sits right inside your Saturn’s dashboard....

Q: Wheel hop/ wobble

Hello. There are several components that may be causing these symptoms. The easiest to check is the condition of the tires. If they are cracked, warped, low, misaligned then you will possibly have these symptoms. More likely it is related...