Q: Oil leaking out

My motor oil is leaking out.

A: I would ask for help from a mechanic at You...

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

Q: How do I use the drive door window switches?

The driver has the ability to use all four power windows. On the inside of the driver door are four power window switches, which correspond to the four windows (for example, the front left switch control’s the driver’s window, and...

Q: possible evap charcoal canister

I've not heard of charcoal appearing by the filler neck before, but I have seen canisters break up and regurgitate their contents into the connecting hoses, so I suppose its possible that what you are seeing is charcoal from the...

Q: I have some oil into my spark plugs how can I fix it the car won't start

If oil is entering the combustion chamber(s) and fouling the spark plugs, the source of the leak has to be identified and repaired. Alternatively, if the oil is leaking externally, perhaps down a spark plug tube, that leak would have...