Q: Oil leaking out

asked by on February 14, 2016

My motor oil is leaking out.

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

Air bag now says "off" pass seatbelt light beeps with nobody in the seat. What can that be?

This is likely related to the sensor in the seat that measures the weight put on the seat to know when to enact or arm the airbag. The airbag system uses a sensor in the seat to know when there...

How do I clean and protect the inside?

You want to keep the interior of the car just as clean and nice-looking as the outside. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust and dirt. Use a damp clean cloth to wipe down dirty surfaces. Clean leather areas...

there some oil dropping down from the acclerator pedal also engine there a noise thought it was exhaust but got that checked out

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The first thing you want to do it's find the cause of the oil leak, and make the appropriate repairs. The leak coming from the accelerator is likely coming down that pedal from somewhere...