Q: Oil leaking out

My motor oil is leaking out.

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

3. Q: Oil leaking out

Q: What is the recommended inflation pressure for my tires?

You should always inflate your tires to the to the proper pressure. This will increase the life of your tires, and the safety of your vehicle. The proper inflation pressure can be found on the tire and loading information label,...

Q: I have a oil leak and now my car is shaking and cutting off.

Your oil leak may be unrelated to the vibrating or shaking, but suggests you may have a failing gasket somewhere. Gaskets can fail over time due to excessive heat and will eventually shrink causing them to fail and leak. I...

Q: I have a 2001 BMW 325i. It overheated, engine shut down. When cooled down (24 hours), while water poured in the reservoir I could

I'm not clear on where you see your leak, but if it is in the radiator tank itself, that will mean you at least need a radiator. If the car ran hot until it shut off, there may have been...