Q: Q: Oil leaking out

My motor oil is leaking out.

I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic. They can come to you and properly diagnose your oil leak.

3. Q: Oil leaking out

Q: Recommendation on how thick oil to use on a 2004 Corolla

It depends on what shape your engine is in. If you've been using 10-30W and it runs fine and doesn't burn any oil, then just keep using 10-30W. That's perfectly fine. But on the other hand, if it burns oil,...

Q: Q: Coolant leaking

If there is smoke, a leak is likely. Losses in the coolant reservoir would suggest a coolant leak. If you suspect a coolant leak, the origin can be pinpointed if you request a coolant leak diagnostic. It is possible to...

Q: Should I straight pipe because my cat is broken

I'm sorry to say, you're just going to have to bite the bullet and get new catalysts. The same thing happened to my own car just a few months back. That's usually what happens at about the mileage you have...