Q: My Toyota windom is not starting.

My Toyota Windom Model: (TA - MCV30- BEAGK) crack but not start. Everying is well but when i start it can not start. this is how the problem started. One morning I start the car to go work but it didnt and crack for 30 minutes then it start and the same thing happen for 3 days and on the forth day i drove to the market and when I try to start it can not make it. and I check every is well but I dont know what to do.

A: Hi there. Check the battery cables to see ...

Hi there. Check the battery cables to see if they are are tight and clean. If the cables are loose or corroded, then clean them and tighten them up. If the cables are fine, then check the battery voltage and see if the battery has 12.6 to 12.4 volts. If the battery is less than 12.4 volts, then I recommend charging the battery or replacing the battery. If the battery is working and has a full charge and passes a load test, then check the starter and the wires to it. If you hear a click sound when turning the ignition key, then that is the sound of the solenoid on the starter clicking and not supplying power to the starter motor. If that is the case, then the starter needs replaced. Also, if you hook up battery jumper cables to the vehicle and the cables get hot, then I recommend replacing the starter for it has shorted out. If you need further assistance with your no start situation, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.