Q: Remote and windshield issues

I cannot open or close the door lock on the passenger's side of my car by using the remote anymore. Also, I was wondering how to fix the windshield issue with my car. It would crack whenever a small stone from the road hit it. Please give me some advice.

Hello there, a few different things can cause the power door lock to not work for the passenger side. The most common would be the lock actuator, wiring issues, or a mechanical linkage issue for the lock.

When the rocks hit the windshield like this it is common for the windshield to crack like this. For this issue there is not much that can be done as this is part of daily driving. You can reduce the occurrence of this by sticking to main roads that are paved as dirt roads have a much higher chance of this happening.

If you decide to get your door fixed, consider enlisting a certified mechanic who can diagnose the issue with the door and make any appropriate repair.

3. Remote and windshield issues