Q: Do I need brake rotor and pads replacement in the rear and front?

Initially looked at Nakamoto on 1aauto.com but are now out of stock. so now don´t know. eLine, R1, HanSell, and others but read a lot of opposite info on line. zinc coated or not, drilled slotted versus not, etc. I do only commute and city driving. no towing or fast driving. I would prefer a choice that lasts and has no chance of warping. Perhaps slotted is a good choice but have no idea of brand and model. See that some offer lifetime warranty others only 6 to 12 moths. which seems to short for a rotor lifetime...

Hi there:

When it comes to buying brake pads, to be completely honest, almost every aftermarket part made today will be fine for your application. In regards to personal preference, I’m a fan of OEM brake pads and rotors, especially if you’re looking for longevity and reducing the potential of warping or premature wear and tear on your Chevrolet Tahoe. OEM parts have higher standards than aftermarket components in general and tend to hold up better. The biggest cause of warping is over-torquing the lug nuts on the wheels during installation or not properly aligning the new rotor and calipers during the brake rotor replacement service. To reduce this from happening, you might want to contact s professional mechanic to complete this service with high quality brake pads and rotors recommended by the manufacturer for your vehicle.

3. Do I need brake rotor and pads replacement in the rear and front?