Q: Is getting a 2010 BMW M3 with 70,000 miles used as a daily driver expensive annually?

I'm thinking of buying an M3 BMW 2010 with 70,000 miles to use as my daily driver. How costly can it be annually to maintain the vehicle? I currently have a 2006 Infiniti G35 which part is very cheap to maintain and moving to a beast like the M3 I'm sure can get quite expensive?

Thank you John E.

Change Oil and Filter $92.43 - $157.60 Get a Quote

Hello. Though this vehicle will be fun to drive, it will be much more expensive to maintain then the Infiniti is. The cost for every service is more expensive, and normal wear parts like brakes and tires will typically cost 2-3 times as much as what you are used to. This is simply because everything will wear out faster on the BMW and parts are more expensive. If you get services done at the dealer, BMW dealers are also more expensive. If you decide you need some maintenance done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [do the maintenance on your car] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/change-oil-and-filter