Q: check engine light is not coming when engetion on even start the engone also oil level light continues workly how it solve?

check engine light not coming even engetion on cat is working engine is working even start the engine also oil level light continues working even engine starts change the oil level switch same thing bulb is ok fuses is ok how can we solve the problem

Hi there. For the check engine light being on, check for any codes that could be stored in the computer as stored or pending. The codes will direct you to any issues that the vehicle may be having. If the oil light is on and the engine runs okay and is not hesitating, then the oil sending unit has lost communication with the computer (ECM). Look at the oil sending unit and see if the wires are broken or frayed. If the wiring is good, then the oil sending unit needs replaced.

If you need further assistance with your check engine light on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. check engine light is not coming when engetion on even start the engone also oil level light continues workly how it solve?