Q: Ignition clicks but won't turn on

My car starts to vibrate and then won't move forward. Installed a new battery, but once I turn the key, it feels like it wants to turn on but it doesn't click.

Hi there. If the engine was starting to vibrate and will no longer start then you can have a number of issues occurring. It can be anything from a failing sensor to a timing chain problem, which is common on this engine. If the engine will no longer crank over, and it sounds like the starter is engaging then I suspect a major engine problem. A mechanic would typically start by attempting to crank the engine over by hand using a large wrench on the crank pulley. If it cannot be moved then the engine has internal damage. If it can be moved then it may be something like a crank sensor. At that point a mechanic would start by installing a computer scan tool to check sensor readings and to check for codes.