Q: I replaced my battery yesterday in my 08 Equinox. this morning when i started it, it read my battery charging system is failed, r

all my sensors were going crazy, never happened before. reduced power, no throttle, service battery charging system

Alternator Replacement $149.30 - $1391.75 Get a Quote

Based on your description, I am almost positive that your alternator has failed. The alternators job is to charge the battery while the engine is running so that it has enough charge to restart the vehicle later. The message battery charging system failed is the first indication that the alternator is bad. Also, the random electronic symptoms you were experiencing are also common symptoms of a failed alternator. Consider YourMechanic for your alternator replacement as a certified professional can come to your home or office to replace it for you.