Q: I poured seafoam in my brake booster I thought it went there instead of in the vacuum

I poured the seafoam in the brake booster its been about two weeks now NY brakes are going to the floor and hissing what should I do

Hello, the brake booster assembly will have to be replaced. There are rubber diaphragms that degrade from seafoam. The hissing sound is a vacuum leak with the booster. I recommend having a certified YourMechanic technician come to your location to replace the brake booster.

3. I poured seafoam in my brake booster I thought it went there instead of in the vacuum