Q: My car won't start and the word fuse is lighting up on my cluster. What does it mean?

My car wont start. I recently got a battery. I had no warning signs before my car wouldnt start. When i turn my key theres a clicking and buzzing sound and the word FUSE lights up on my cluster.

Hi there. The fuse light will come on if the engine is not starting up for more than 15 seconds. This is a fail safe light that warns the driver that the starting circuit has a fault and needs attention. Check the battery cables and make sure that they are tight and clean. Check the cables and wires on the starter and make sure that they are clean and tight. Check the fuse box for the starting main fuse and make sure that the fuse is not burned. Any of these will cause the vehicle to not start. If everything seems good, then check for fuel pressure on the fuel rail. Check to see if there is 35 psi or more. If there is less pressure, then either the fuel filter is plugged or the fuel pump is not working. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your no start situation, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, that can assist you.

3. My car won't start and the word fuse is lighting up on my cluster. What does it mean?