Q: Air conditioning not working on passenger side

When the air conditioning is on, hot air will occasionally blow on the passenger side.

Hello, this is a common problem on your vehicle. If the air conditioning seems to work fine at times and then suddenly blows hot, the problem is almost always the blend door actuator on the passenger side. This actuator moves one of the doors under the dash that changes the directions of the air depending on what temperature you want the air to be. When the actuator fails it can move when it is not supposed to and that will change the air temperature. Some of the dashboard will need to be disassembled to access it. If you are not comfortable with this then you should enlist the help of a certified mechanic to diagnose and repair your air conditioning.