Q: Car air condition not working; smoke under hood; leaking coolant.

My car's air conditioner isn't working, smoke is coming from under the hood, and it is leaking coolants. Is this due to an oil leak or other issues?

Smoke from engine or exhaust Inspection $94.99 - $114.99 Get a Quote
Coolant is leaking Inspection $94.99 - $114.99 Get a Quote

All three of these problems are probably unrelated and may need to be addressed separately. I would recommend having the vehicle thoroughly examined by a knowledgable technician, such as one from YourMechanic, since multiple repairs may be required. The smoking from under the hood may be caused by an oil or coolant leak, so a close inspection of the motor would be required to determine the exact nature and cause of the leak.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr