Q: Car air condition not working; smoke under hood; leaking coolant.

My car's air conditioner isn't working, smoke is coming from under the hood, and it is leaking coolants. Is this due to an oil leak or other issues?

A: All three of these problems are probably un...

All three of these problems are probably unrelated and may need to be addressed separately. I would recommend having the vehicle thoroughly examined by a knowledgable technician, such as one from YourMechanic, since multiple repairs may be required. The smoking from under the hood may be caused by an oil or coolant leak, so a close inspection of the motor would be required to determine the exact nature and cause of the leak.