Q: Clutch pedal goes to floor.

The clutch pedal goes to the floor, and my car is leaking fluid.

A: You have a hydraulic issue. This could be y...

You have a hydraulic issue. This could be your clutch master cylinder, which is mounted in the back of your engine compartment near the brake master cylinder. The clutch master cylinder pushes hydraulic fluid down to the clutch slave cylinder which is mounted to the transmission. A broken line could also be the cause. If you need help, have a certified mechanic, inspect your vehicle for a bad clutch master cylinder. and your leaking issue.