Q: Limp mode 30 codes

I have a Super Duty Extended Van with 4 pd trans has 64400 miles on it. Today it went into limp mode while I was driving and luckily I was near a Ford Dealer. They diagnosed it with more than 30 codes that came up from the transmission. They said it might be an electrical problem and not the transmission. I hope this isn’t the case because I never had a problem with ford transmissions in the past. Do you have any ideas or solutions about this?

Thanks for writing in about your 2012 Ford E-350 Econoline. Anytime you get a lot of codes for the same thing, it is common practice to document the codes and then clear them. After clearing the codes, road test to verify the problem and see which codes do not come back. I have seen weird problems like this caused by radio stations and the problem never happens again. If after clearing the codes you do not have any problems, then ignore it as a fluke unless it happens again. For the codes that remain, a qualified technician should be able to look at each one more closely to diagnose the cause of the code and perform any adjustments to resolve the issue.

3. Limp mode 30 codes