Q: engine oil leaks possible causes

i want to know where are the places the engine oil starts to leak

A: Hello. Engine oil leaks can come from many ...

Hello. Engine oil leaks can come from many places. A few common sources of oil leaks are the valve cover gasket, on the top of the engine, the oil pan, at the very bottom of the engine, or from the front or rear engine covers at the front and rear of the engine. I would conduct a thorough visual inspection of the engine bay, looking for any signs of fresh, wet oil, or oil buildup. If nothing can be found from above, then I would try looking from underneath the vehicle with a flashlight. If you would like to have this looked at, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the oil leak and let you know what needs repair.