Q: Passenger seatbelt stuck and won't unlock

I put my seat belt around the head seat so it would not beep while my dog sat there and not it is stuck and can not get it back off

Hi Alonna. Thanks for contacting us today. I’m a bit confused with the question. If the seat belt is locked inside the latching mechanism, then it might be possible to unlock the seatbelt by pressing down on the belt and pressing the button at the same time. If the belt is wrapped around the back of the seat and you can’t retract the belt, then try starting the Jeep, placing it into gear then back into park. Sometimes the seatbelt will lock while the car is in gear, then loosen up when the vehicle is placed into park. If this doesn’t work, I think it’s best to call the Jeep dealership to ask them about resolving this matter, since it’s a safety device, they are best to work on it.

3. Passenger seatbelt stuck and won't unlock