Q: Emergency brake line dragging on ground

asked by on February 17, 2016

My van has an electronic handicap ramp, so it is very low to the ground. I was driving with extra people in the van and hit a bump. The van scraped the ground pretty good and now you can hear something dragging. I was told it is the emergency brake line dragging.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

It could be the emergency cable, or it could be a number of other things. If it is the cable, the bracket may be broken. I suggest having a trained technician to pinpoint the source of the noise and see what repairs will need to be made to avoid further damage.