what engines fit my jeep grand cherokee laredo 2002 grand...

Q: what engines fit my jeep grand cherokee laredo 2002

asked by on August 31, 2017

what engines fits on my jeep grand cherokee laredo 2002

The 4.0L engine block and cylinder head (that is, the long block) used in several Jeep products from model years 2000 through 2004 may work in your vehicle. Your VIN number would be required to check. If you are looking for a used engine, or rebuildable core, you can get a good idea of what will interchange if you use the website, Car-Part.com. If you are interested in an engine replacement, YourMechanic professionals in certain locales can assist with that. Please simply inquire based on your locale. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.