Q: My 2007 Ford F-150 V6 runs rough and stalls

2007 F150 V6 runs rough and stalls only when the gas tank is full when the gas tank is half full it runs rough

Hi there - I would check for low fuel pressure. Low fuel pressure could be due to a clogged fuel filter, weak fuel pump, or fuel pump relay with burned contacts (fuel pump won’t get adequate power). Dirty or failed idle air control valve or throttle body are also possibilities. I would recommend having a car stalls when stopping inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.