Q: VDC, Slip, service and car take a couple seconds to start.

Hi a couple weeks ago my car shut off while I was driving so I set for awhile and started it back up when I started it took second to catch like the starter was going bad then my VDC light,Slip and service engine light came on but my VDC and slip didint stay on for long until I drove it for like 20 min so I went to oreillys auto to get my engine check they said my bank 1 cam shaft sensor has gone bad and time to replace so I got it replaced once I got in my car all three light stay on and now when I start my car it always take awhile to start to remind you I have a press start what could it possibly be? I just got my oil change and air filter done the beginning of this year too

Hi there. Check the master cylinder reservoir and see if the fluid is low. Low fluid in the brake system will cause the slip light to come on with the VCD light. Also, check the condition of the car battery and see if the battery is weak. If the battery is weak, the lights will come on indicating the same problem. If you need further assistance with your warning lights, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. VDC, Slip, service and car take a couple seconds to start.