Q: can i get pitman arm and idler arm fixed?

i was told i need my pitman arm and idler arm replaced but idler arm isnt an option for repairs. can i get both of these fixed through yourmechanic?

Hi there. The Pitman Arm & Idler Arm are essentially the same component; however, they operate on opposite sides of the vehicle. The idler arm operates on the passenger side, while the pitman arm connects the steering box to the drag link. Although our mobile mechanics can possibly complete these repairs, the most important part of the repair, having the suspension professionally aligned is something we are not capable of completing. As such, this is a service that would be better served to be completed by a professional suspension repair facility.

3. can i get pitman arm and idler arm fixed?