Q: How long will a car with 180000

asked by on May 16, 2017

There is no issue as of yet the car sounds and runs in good condition, but I just bought this car and I'm worried I made a long term mistake. I would like to get professional advice on how long the car has left, and ways to prolong or maintain its "life expectancy". Thank you

Hi there. It really depends on how well the vehicle was maintained before you purchased the vehicle, how it was driven and how well you keep up with recommended service and maintenance that will indicate how long the vehicle will last. I’ve seen Toyota’s drive strong for more than 500,000 miles and others that were junked within 100,000 miles. For peace of mind, it might be a good idea for you to have one of our mechanics complete a pre-purchase car safety inspection. Even though it’s already bought, the information in this onsite exam will tell you what the condition of your Matrix currently is, and what major repairs (if any) will be needed.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr