Q: Headlights work intermittently

asked by on February 19, 2016

The headlights seems to have an electrical problem. Sometimes both work, as well as the high beams, but mostly they don't turn on.

The headlights work on a high voltage circuit including relays and fuses for over voltage protection. The vehicle may be experiencing faulted relays or the switch that powers the headlight circuit. I recommend having a technician experienced in vehicle electrical systems inspect the exterior lighting circuit. From their diagnosis, they will be able to perform the necessary repairs for your headlight issue.