Q: Headlights work intermittently

The headlights seems to have an electrical problem. Sometimes both work, as well as the high beams, but mostly they don't turn on.

A: The headlights work on a high voltage circu...

The headlights work on a high voltage circuit including relays and fuses for over voltage protection. The vehicle may be experiencing faulted relays or the switch that powers the headlight circuit. I recommend having a technician experienced in vehicle electrical systems inspect the exterior lighting circuit. From their diagnosis, they will be able to perform the necessary repairs for your headlight issue.