Q: My car won't start no crank the lights and everything r good battery good changed the starter relay and a couple other fuses.

asked by on December 21, 2016

When into store came out unlocked the doors turned the key over and nothing all the lights were working dash board lights were on I changed some dudes out and the starter relaye fuse tried to do a reset of security system but nothing any sughestions?

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. It sounds like the starter may have failed. Many times when a starter fails, it gives no warning or signs leading up to the failure. Make sure the battery and alternator is healthy with proper testing, not a simple visual inspection. A test with a digital battery tester and alternator load tester should be performed. Make sure there is no corrosion on the battery terminals as this can cause resistance and reduce the amount of available voltage to the starter. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several technicians that can assist you with a car does not start inspection.