Q: White smoke coming from tailpipe with the code for evap large leak.

I got a code evap large leake and I have white smoke coming from tail pipe and some from the engine is this from the evap larg leake

Hi there. The white smoke coming from the exhaust system indicates that there is water (coolant) in the exhaust system. This is caused by the coolant getting into the combustion chamber and burning off with the fuel. The coolant is coming into the combustion chamber through a burned head gasket. The evap system on the vehicle could be picking up a vapor from the exhaust or from the fuel vapor canister as the purge vent valve solenoid could not be working. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your engine and evaluate the smoke condition.

3. White smoke coming from tailpipe with the code for evap large leak.