Q: If I change spark plugs and wires do I change the rotor and distributor cap also?

asked by on November 20, 2016

Do I change rotor and distributor cap when I change spark plugs and wires

Distributor Rotor and Cap Replacement $103.97 - $279.74 Get a Quote

It is recommended to replace distributor cap and rotor at the same time you are having the spark plugs and spark plug wires replaced. The cap and rotor contacts will wear down just like the spark plug electrodes wear down over time from the high voltage going through the electrodes. You could have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and perform all the tune up work for you.