Q: 2008 GMC Acadia Digital Display Issue

On my 2008 GMC Acadia the odometer digital display comes on and off. The actual speedometer, temp gauge, gas gauge, battery gauge work just fine. It's just the digital display where I see my oil life, tire pressure, gears, mileage, gas range, etc.

Hi Ibash. Thanks for contacting us today. Usually when a digital dash has these type of problems, it’s caused by either an electrical glitch on the dashboard, loose or faulty electrical harness connection, an error code stuck in the ECU or a damaged fuse or electrical relay. Since there are multiple possible sources of this problem, you might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an onsite inspection - so they can correctly identify the problem and recommend or complete the right repairs.

3. 2008 GMC Acadia Digital Display Issue