Q: My car when accelerating feels like it get stuck this also happens when I turn. What could this be?

My car when accelerating feels like it get stuck this also happens when I turn. What could this be?

Hi there. I am not quite sure what you mean in regards to "getting stuck" when you accelerate. If you are indicating that the vehicle has difficulty accelerating like it usually would, it’s possible that the issue is caused by fuel or air filters that are dirty, fuel sensors that are faulty or an ignition system component like spark plugs that need to be replaced. You may want to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection to determine what’s causing your vehicle’s problems.

• My car when accelerating feels like it get stuck this also happens when I turn. What could this be?