Q: The vehicle keeps turning off while driving. Hummer H3

Hi, I'm not sure what year the Hummer H3 is. But it keeps turning off while driving. I'm not that experienced with working on cars. But, I'm studying on mechnics as a side activity. Is the issue an electrical, or mechanical problem. Or it's both?

Car is stalling Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello - the first task is to determine what problem codes are being set here. This will guide diagnosis, and tell whether it’s a fuel supply issue (fuse, fuel pump relay, or fuel pump itself), or possibly an electrical sensor failing (crankshaft position sensor). I would recommend an engine stalling inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.