Q: service traction light comes on and stays on when I'm driving

is it going to hurt anything if I keep driving when this light is on

Hello there, the traction control system is an important safety feature of your 2007 Pontiac G5. When the traction control light is on this means there is a fault that prevents normal operation of your traction control system. The problem is not likely to get worse, but your traction control system is disabled which often disables the ABS braking system, this can cause issues in adverse weather conditions and heavy braking. The traction control system should be diagnosed as soon as possible to avoid issues. Common faults are speed sensors, wiring issues, traction control module, or the ABS module. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your traction control light and make any repairs required.

3. service traction light comes on and stays on when I'm driving