Q: Windshield wiper go to fast and beat hard against the glass.

Windshield wiper go to fast & hard beating against the glass board

Hi there. The switch to the wiper system could have a fault causing the wiper arms to move too fast. If you are referring that the wipers are bouncing on the windshield when on the highest setting, then the springs in the wiper arms are worn out and the wiper arms need to be replaced. If you need further assistance with your wiper system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.