My 2013 Mercedes benz c250 ac won't work, it blows hot ai...

Q: My 2013 Mercedes benz c250 ac won't work, it blows hot air and the ac button light flashes red three times and then turns of

asked by on July 26, 2017

The ac was working fine but just like about a week ago it seemed to stop working. It would only turn on sometimes and other times it would blow hot air out. Whenever it stops working I try to turn it on again and the ac button light flashes 3 times before turning if completely.

Hello. On this vehicle for it to be acting up like this it typically means that there is a programming issue with the HVAC unit. It is also possible that the system has a small leak if it has been in an accident, but it will more than likely just need programming. This would need to be done at the dealer.