Q: Check Engine Light is on - code P0350

Have got a code through diagnostic p0350. Have changed all spark plugs and coils. But still keep getting the engine light. Now when I start the car the engine Ravs sits on 3 and drops to 1.5 after a minute. Also have exchanged a ECM from another same model car, cleared the code. But the light came back on.

Please help. Car is Nissan Serena 2007. CVT engine. C25 model

Hi there. Changing the plugs and coils is definitely a plausible route to take; however, this sounds like you have an open circuit in the wire harness, anywhere from the coils to the ECM.

Using a digital volt/ohm meter and the wiring diagram for your vehicle, locate the wires that connect the coil signals to the ECM and measure the continuity (measure the resistance in ohms) of the wire. A wire that measures OL or out of range is the open circuit setting your code. Locate the break, repair it, and then clear the codes. Start the engine, and recheck for pending or stored codes.

YourMechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a Check Engine Light inspection and can look into the code you are getting.