Q: loud banging and clunking noise from rear driverside wheel consistently and worsens with turns. can feel the this through the seat

asked by on August 05, 2017

loud banging and clunking noise from rear driverside wheel consistently and worsens with turns. can feel the this through the seat

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

The noise could be suspension, wheel bearing, or axle/differential related if you have all wheel drive. All of those possibilities have to be examined to pinpoint the origin of the noise. If you request a vehicle noise diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will definitely find the origin of the noise though. With the mechanic’s advice and explanation, you can decide how best to handle it including having the mechanic repair the fault right there at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr