Q: High frequency vibration from engine

I have a problem with a very high-pitched vibration and after driving a while, my hands actually get numb from feeling the vibration. This is very dangerous to loose the feeling in my hands from this vibration on the steering wheel. I'm worried it will cause an accident. What is causing this awful vibration?

I have never heard of a person loosing the feeling in their hands from the steering vibrations. If it is that bad, then have the tires rotated and balanced to see if the problem goes away. You should not use any leak sealer in the tires, except in an emergency. If you have sealer in them, have the tires repaired and sealer removed as soon as possible. I’d recommend having a certified mechanic diagnose these symptoms first hand, they will be able to pinpoint the source of the vibration you’re experiencing.

3. High frequency vibration from engine