Q: what would cause leak of brake fluid that leaves puddle behind rear driver wheel

Every day we have to put brake fluid in reservoir and we find a puddle or brake fluid behind driver rear wheel

The best way to inspect an issue like this is to look for the leak. The easiest way to do this is to remove the front tire. Open the hood and locate the master cylinder. Start with a full reservoir, and have someone apply the brakes. You should be able to see where the fluid is coming from without much issue. This is the component that has failed, and will likely need replacing. The common components to fail are the brake calipers, the lines, any connections, and the master cylinder. Just remember, if replacing the leaking component at home, you must bleed the brakes after the repair is made. Be prepared for this final step before you plan on making the repair.

3. what would cause leak of brake fluid that leaves puddle behind rear driver wheel